- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Healthy Halloween Hints for Your Pets
1. Keep all candy and candy containers a safe distance from your pets.
Sugar free candy often contains xylitol which is highly toxic to pets.
Chocolate can be toxic to pets.
2. Put all pets in a "safe place" away from the entry door.
Pets may be frightened by continuous knocking/bell ringing.
Pets may attempt to escape through open doors.
Pets may attempt to bite "strangers" in costumes out of fear.
3. Keep all pets inside during the expected trick or treat time.
4. Avoid outdoor activities/walking your pets on Halloween night.
5. Don't take pets to bonfires or similar events.
6. Use caution when dressing your pet or introducing your pet to other pets in costumes. This may create fear or stress.
New patients receive $25 OFF for first time clients.