We hope you never have to deal with a pet emergency, but if you ever have concerns about your pet, you can call us at 615.778.0880 our regular business hours, and we’ll do everything we can to help!
If it’s after hours, you can reach out to one of the referral pet emergency hospitals below.
Signs of a Pet Emergency
Pet emergencies are not always obvious, like being hit by a car or having a seizure. Some signs of a pet emergency can be more subtle:
- Sleeping more than usual
- Not eating or drinking for 24 hours or more
- Gums appear pale (as opposed to a healthy pink) or very bright red
- Sitting with their head pressed against the wall
- Unable to walk straight, appears disoriented and confused
- Panting/breathing heavily constantly
- Struggling or unable to urinate or pass stool
- Having regular accidents in the house
- One or both eyes appear red/swollen
- Shaking/trembling continuously
If you observe any of these issues in your pet, please call us at 615.778.0880, or get in touch with one of the emergency clinics listed above.